Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Couple of Real Winners...Really!



It has been great fun hearing from all of my
followers and new friends over the past few
weeks as I celebrated the first anniversary of
Julie's Open Window.


I promised one lucky person the fabulous
prize package above and using Random.org
the lucky winner is:

Hi Julie:  Of course I would love an opportunity to at a chance to win this blog candy. 
But first I must say "Congratulations" on the anniversary of your blog. 
I began The Peddler's Galley blog in February of this year and each day 
has been a welcoming learning experience and that includes 
losing precious information too.
There is a lot of information and inspiration to 
draw from. I wish you much success in year #2. 
 
 
 I also participated in the the fabulous
event 'Where Bloggers Create II' and 
offered a few goodies out of my own
creative stash to share with one guest
who left a comment on my blog during the party.
 Again, using Random.org, that lucky guest is:
 
Kirsty Vittetoe said... 
I need to show this to my husband, so he'd know I still have 
a long way to go on building up those MS punches! 
Thanks for opening up your door for us to peek into your crafting space!

So....I need for Lorie & Kirsty to email me at
julieranae@hotmail.com
with your mailing address.

Thank you to all who visit 
Julie's Open Window.
I've said it before and I am sure I will repeat it again...
followers and comments are the lifeblood of a blog...
 It is YOU who inspire
me to continue to create and share...

 

9 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

LOL love Kirsty's comment about the punches! Congrats to both the winners :)

Jan said...

congrats Lori and Kirsty....enjoy!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats to the winners, and thanks again for having nice candy giveaways!

Suzanne C said...

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the great chance to win some goodies!

Rufus said...

Congrats to the winners!
R/

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh thanks! I am so lucky! Congrats Lori! Thanks to Julie for this opportunity to win, and thanks to all for your lovely comments!

Lynn Stevens said...

congrats to your winners1

啟佐啟佐 said...

如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。.................................................................

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOOOOOORAY to the winners:) Lucky gals--great giveaway:)