Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just Because...The Play Date Cafe Challenge



Springtime brings on the 'pastel-girl' in me...
I am this week's host for...


I snagged this fun photo from my friend
Polly Hood's blog, Counting Your Blessings,
with her blessing, of course!
I love the faded colors on this Monopoly board
with the beautifully recognizable
silver playing pieces.

Which piece do you always play with?
Me?  I am always the dog.


Using silver, pink and blue
and my lovely set of stamps from this week's sponsor,
I headed down the CAS highway!

And just who provided these terrific stamps?

and we are so happy to welcome the owner of
Wplus9 Dawn Woleslagle, as this week's guest designer.

Here's a quick-click list of who else you will find
designing on the team with me:

and our special guest designer

Before you do any 'quick-clicking' though,
you have got to head straight over to
The Play Date Cafe and check out our
gallery of designers and this week's
terrific prize from Wplus9 Designs.

Before you go, leave a comment and let me know
your favorite Monopoly playing piece!

Today's Project Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, American Crafts
Stamps: Wplus9 Design
Ink: VersaMagic, Memento, Ranger Adirondack
Embellishments: pearls by Recollections

17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee those trees! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~Tammy~ said...

My favorite piece was the hat. Julie beautiful card Love your Moon and WPlus9 stamps are fun to get inky with!

Ashley Newell said...

Very cute card, Julie! And I love the colors this week!

My favorite piece is the boat.

Fiona said...

love your CAS card Julie :) those trees are so pretty with the pearls... Thimble for me ;)

Helen said...

What a great card! I used to like being the battleship. Not sure why now - probably because my brother wanted it!!

Rae said...

So pretty, love the pearl accents. I like the doggie, too.

Stacy said...

Beautiful card Julie, love the pearls on the tree!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Your beautifully dressed trees are absolutely perfect for springtime! LOVE the sheen coming off that background paper, too! Just gorgeous!

Monique said...

Beautiful card Julie.. Love the soft colors and the pearls on those cute little trees :)

Tracey said...

I think I was always the dog too!! Such a pretty card Julie!!!

Michele Gross said...

I like to the car ;) I love your card! Ahhh if only pearls grew on trees...of course windy days could be a bit painful! hehehe.

Angela Fehr said...

Great card! I too am always the dog!

Lindsey said...

I am one of those rare people that doesn't have a particular favourite Monopoly token. I can say, though, that your card is beautiful!

Ruby said...

This is gorgeous Julie, only you could make trees in pink that look so fab!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful Julie! Those sweet little pearls are the perfect touch! Great work!

Elise said...

Wait! I'm ALWAYS the dog, too! {hee hee} I love it ALL my dear! WHAT a super color story! I'm SO delighted to see all of your crafty goddesses making SUCH gorgeous use of Dawn's stamps - me-OWWWWW! What a super fun combo, and, at last, a chance to PLAY in my favorite Cafe, once again! Great to see your amazing craftiness, m'dear! xoxo!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such pretty, pink, pearly trees, Julie! Love that set you got. (love mine, too) I was always the shoe. :)