Monday, June 18, 2012

Vacation Time !


Welcome back to a busy day here at The Open Window !

It's Monday Blog Hop day with my teammates from 


Hopefully, you've made your way here by way of

If not, I'd love for you to stop back at the
because we always have a fantastic prize for a lucky blog hopper.


It's summer and for many, that means a little 'vacay' time.
How cute is this sweet Stickerz set called, what else 
'Cute Transportation' ? !

I simply placed the images where I wanted them, used a little
Stardust Stickles around the rainbow and stamped the sentiment
by The Craft's Meow.
Oh...a little bling is the perfect touch for the airplane contrails.


Here is the actual set I used . . . 



So glad you could stop by !
It's time to send you on your way to my teammate


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Travel Time by The Craft's Meow 
Embellishments: Cute Transportation by EAD Designs
Stickles in Stardust by Ranger
tiny gems by Recollections


18 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Fun vacation scene! Great idea with the stickle "silver lining" on the clouds and the bling trail for the plane.

Unknown said...

Love it!! That is a cute set too!!Love that plane flying off into the great blue yonder!

Lisa Elton said...

Your little plaid plane is adorable Julie and I love the look of the sailboat in this set!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the plane.

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

I loce the plaid plane and the adorable clouds. Very cute card. Thank you for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is absolutely adorable! This card makes me want to buy THAT set too!! ;->

Donna B. said...

Super cute card Julie!! Love that set! The glittery rainbow and bling behind the airplane are perfect touches!!

Lindsey said...

I think I want to ride in a plane that looks just. like. that! :D

Heather Lynn said...

sooo soo cute! love that rainbow!

patti said...

I love anything with the word VACATION in it!!!!

~amy~ said...

awesome vaca card!!!

jessica said...

What a GREAT card!!!

Karen Diebolt said...

What a sweet card.

Christine said...

That is a really cool set!! Love your card!
xoxo, Christine

Jay Gee said...

So fun Julie! Love the stickles and bling :)

Anita said...

This is so sweet, perfect summer vacation card.

Alicia said...

Darling idea to put glitter around the clouds!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I love the touch of glitter...so neat!