Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's Our Final Splash!



Hello and welcome to a very busy day here at The Open Window !

I am super excited to share our last 'Color Splash' challenge
of 2012 over at 


I love this graphic chosen by our Color Story Coordinator
Jaclyn Miller and I think it's perfect for the season.
This time, the 'splash' is Maroon


I recently ordered a couple of stamp sets from Mama Elephant
and have not had much time to create with them, so I thought this
was a perfect opportunity to play with the snow globe in the set.
I stamped the cityscape using Memento's 'Rhubarb Stalk'.
The sentiment is from The Craft's Meow


I sure hope you can make time to play along this week.
It's always fun to see what 'splashes' you come up with.
This week's winner will win something fun from our prize vault.

I'll see you soon !


Project Recipe:
Patterned Paper: Bazzill
Stamps: Mama Elephant & The Craft's Meow
Embellishments: gems from Want2Scrap


3 comments:

Donna B. said...

Super cute card Julie!! I love the little reindeer and the bling!!

Lisa Elton said...

SUPER card Julie! Love the snow globe and your bling makes it festive and glitzy!

Rachel said...

love this color splash!!! the moving snowflakes around the card are a fabby touch. so festive and fun!