Wednesday, March 20, 2013

{Sweet} Birthday with The Craft's Meow



It's getting closer!  We are just one day away from the
BIG 2ND BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION over at


Today, it's Preview Day #4 featuring TCM's
FREE GIFT w/$50 purchase set
designed by Nina B Designs called
'Sweet Silhouettes'



I apologize for the lighting in this photo.
It's been an on-going struggle to get good photos lately.

I decided to go with the birthday theme since we are celebrating
TCM's birthday all week long.
I pulled out paper from BasicGrey's 'Fact or Fiction' line
and die cut the scalloped oval using a die from Sizzix.
I then stamped one of the many silhouettes available in the set.
I placed the oval cut out back on top & stamped the vines from
TCM's recent release 'Beautiful Hymns'.

I stamped the sentiment on to the scroll, cut it out & used
foam tape to give it some dimension.


A simple rhinestone heart finishes it off.

To celebrate this week, TCM will be giving away not one but . . .
TWO of the FEATURED STAMP SETS EACH DAY

Simply visit the TCM blog, leave a quick note to say hello
by 8pm PST each day & you just might win !

I'm so very glad you stopped by.
Make sure you let me know you were here and fingers
crossed that you'll be a winner !


Project Recipe:
 Patterned Paper: Fiction by BasicGrey
Stamps: Sweet Silhouettes & Beautiful Hymns by The Craft's Meow
Tools: Scallop die by Sizzix, Big Shot
Embellishments: heart rhinestone by White Blossom

1 comment:

Lagene said...

Beautiful card! I love these new silhouette stamps!