Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blue Skies Smiling at Me



H.E.L.L.O !!!

I know I've been a little absent this week.
It's been a busy time at Casa de Murray, but it's great
to be here to share the brand new color challenge over at
 

This is one gorgeous color palette, isn't it ?!!
I just love it and it was the perfect setting for the stamps
I used for this card.
 

This week's sponsor in The Cafe is Great Impressions & these stamps
are simply sweet.  I pulled out my favorite Cloud & Rainbow dies
from Lil' Inker Designs and used DCWV paper for the colors.
 

I sure hope you will join us this week!
It's sure to be colorful and someone is going to win a
wonderful prize from ...
 

Thanks again for stopping by and please say
hello before you leave.


Project Recipe:
 Cardstock: Collage Art by DCWV
Stamps: Birdies on a Swing & For Friends by Great Impressions
Tools: Rainbow & Clouds die from Lil' Inker Designs, Big Shot

8 comments:

Stef H said...

stunning! great color challenge!

hugs :)

Mary Marsh said...

cute cas card using this sweet GI stamp

Lisa Elton said...

How cute Julie! I like their little dangly legs!!

Jenny said...

Eeek Julie!! How fun are those clouds and rainbow - so very clever! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with Great Impressions Stamps and allowing us to sponsor your wonderful challenge blog!

Hugs!

Jenny

Rachel said...

awwwww they are so sweet together! i love your happy card :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

McStamper said...

Love your card. My fav colors.

Lindsay M. said...

aaaahhhh the cuteness!!!! I love everything on this card!! Great job Julie!! Love the embossed dots on the clouds!!!

Unknown said...

Cute card and I love the colors. Great job