Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blue Skies Smiling at Me



H.E.L.L.O !!!

I know I've been a little absent this week.
It's been a busy time at Casa de Murray, but it's great
to be here to share the brand new color challenge over at
 

This is one gorgeous color palette, isn't it ?!!
I just love it and it was the perfect setting for the stamps
I used for this card.
 

This week's sponsor in The Cafe is Great Impressions & these stamps
are simply sweet.  I pulled out my favorite Cloud & Rainbow dies
from Lil' Inker Designs and used DCWV paper for the colors.
 

I sure hope you will join us this week!
It's sure to be colorful and someone is going to win a
wonderful prize from ...
 

Thanks again for stopping by and please say
hello before you leave.


Project Recipe:
 Cardstock: Collage Art by DCWV
Stamps: Birdies on a Swing & For Friends by Great Impressions
Tools: Rainbow & Clouds die from Lil' Inker Designs, Big Shot

8 comments:

Stef H said...

stunning! great color challenge!

hugs :)

Mary Marsh said...

cute cas card using this sweet GI stamp

Lisa said...

How cute Julie! I like their little dangly legs!!

Jenny said...

Eeek Julie!! How fun are those clouds and rainbow - so very clever! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with Great Impressions Stamps and allowing us to sponsor your wonderful challenge blog!

Hugs!

Jenny

Rachel W K said...

awwwww they are so sweet together! i love your happy card :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

McStamper said...

Love your card. My fav colors.

Lindsay M. said...

aaaahhhh the cuteness!!!! I love everything on this card!! Great job Julie!! Love the embossed dots on the clouds!!!

Aunt Dee said...

Cute card and I love the colors. Great job