Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Big Thanks & A Sneak Peek!




What can I say but 'Thanks boss!'
Jennie from The Artistic Stamper surprised me with this very colorful blog award.  I am one of the newest designers to join Jennie's team from The Artistic Stamper and I am anxiously awaiting my very first package full of goodies from the UK.  I am going to combine the requirements for receiving this award and the one I posted yesterday, which is to share
5 little known things about Julie Ranae.

#1...I dip my french fries (chips for my UK friends) in applesauce
#2...My favorite color is orange
how could that have not come up by now?
#3...I have been a singer since the age of 16
#4...staying with the music theme, I like EVERY style of music
but polka and opera
#5...staying with the music theme again, I grew up playing
the organ (of the 3 keyboard variety)

Not very interesting, I am sure...but there you have it!

Now to share the love.....I honor:
Anne, Maria, Jill, Julie, Alcoholinky
I share this colorful award with you...
thank you for inspiring us to create!





Don't you just love mysteries?  I do!

See you tomorrow.....
No...I'm really NOT going to tell you anymore...for now, anyway!

9 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

congrats on the award - very well deserved!

i was a singer myself in my younger years. sang in choir all thru elementry, middle & high school. then sang with a band for 3 years after h.s. now? can't sing that well anymore. somehow my talent switched to drawing and blogging - LOL.

hugs,

Mona L. Pendleton said...

I am tone deaf! :) Love the sneak peek window - I want more!!! :)

Anne Jagger said...

Oh my goodness Julie, thank you so much, I am thrilled! Just got home from work and saw your comment, what a great welcome home.
Thank you, thank you xxxxxxhugsxxxxxxxxxx

1CardCreator said...

Congrats on the award, the sneak peak is cool! ~Diane

The Stamp Man said...

Hi Julie, Applesauce and chips?? I'll have to try that sometime! An award for me? Thank you! Jill x

Julie said...

Thanks, Julie! I loved learning more about you! I'm a musical girl, too--it seems to find it's way into lots of areas of my life! Going to have to try the chips and applesauce....! How do I do this? Just copy the image and list 5 things about myself? I'm so new to this kind of thing! Thanks for thinking of me--you're just marvellous!

Jennie said...

YOu are much more interesting than me! lol and I cannot sing a note! tone deaf.. most people run a mile when they hear me!! lol

alcoholinky said...

thanks very much Julie. apple and chips? eugh!

beedeebabee♥ said...

Congratulations Julie!!! Very exciting about the design team too!...You know, french fries with applesauce sounds yummy to me. Salty and sweet, I like that!... That's so cool about the singing and playing the organ too!... That's a very pretty little peek! Hugs, ;)