Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Big Thanks & A Sneak Peek!




What can I say but 'Thanks boss!'
Jennie from The Artistic Stamper surprised me with this very colorful blog award.  I am one of the newest designers to join Jennie's team from The Artistic Stamper and I am anxiously awaiting my very first package full of goodies from the UK.  I am going to combine the requirements for receiving this award and the one I posted yesterday, which is to share
5 little known things about Julie Ranae.

#1...I dip my french fries (chips for my UK friends) in applesauce
#2...My favorite color is orange
how could that have not come up by now?
#3...I have been a singer since the age of 16
#4...staying with the music theme, I like EVERY style of music
but polka and opera
#5...staying with the music theme again, I grew up playing
the organ (of the 3 keyboard variety)

Not very interesting, I am sure...but there you have it!

Now to share the love.....I honor:
Anne, Maria, Jill, Julie, Alcoholinky
I share this colorful award with you...
thank you for inspiring us to create!





Don't you just love mysteries?  I do!

See you tomorrow.....
No...I'm really NOT going to tell you anymore...for now, anyway!

9 comments:

Stef H said...

congrats on the award - very well deserved!

i was a singer myself in my younger years. sang in choir all thru elementry, middle & high school. then sang with a band for 3 years after h.s. now? can't sing that well anymore. somehow my talent switched to drawing and blogging - LOL.

hugs,

Mona Pendleton said...

I am tone deaf! :) Love the sneak peek window - I want more!!! :)

Anne Jagger said...

Oh my goodness Julie, thank you so much, I am thrilled! Just got home from work and saw your comment, what a great welcome home.
Thank you, thank you xxxxxxhugsxxxxxxxxxx

1CardCreator said...

Congrats on the award, the sneak peak is cool! ~Diane

The Stamp Man said...

Hi Julie, Applesauce and chips?? I'll have to try that sometime! An award for me? Thank you! Jill x

Hearts Turned said...

Thanks, Julie! I loved learning more about you! I'm a musical girl, too--it seems to find it's way into lots of areas of my life! Going to have to try the chips and applesauce....! How do I do this? Just copy the image and list 5 things about myself? I'm so new to this kind of thing! Thanks for thinking of me--you're just marvellous!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

YOu are much more interesting than me! lol and I cannot sing a note! tone deaf.. most people run a mile when they hear me!! lol

Carol Q said...

thanks very much Julie. apple and chips? eugh!

Beedeebabee said...

Congratulations Julie!!! Very exciting about the design team too!...You know, french fries with applesauce sounds yummy to me. Salty and sweet, I like that!... That's so cool about the singing and playing the organ too!... That's a very pretty little peek! Hugs, ;)