Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #12



I don't know if it's nice and chilly where you are but no matter.
The Play Date Cafe Design Team is ready to inspire you
with these lovely shades of blue.
The January Guest Designer joins us this week
for a little added inspiration.

 

I have to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Lisa Lectura
as I was one of the three winners
for her Blo'give'rsary giveaway!
I am so excited as I know a Lisa print is on it's way to my home.
Lisa is so talented and her creations are unique.  She has played along with us in The Play Date Cafe and has really been an inspiration for mixed media art.  Make sure you stop by Lisa's blog and see what all the wonderful fuss is about.  Here's to another year, Lisa!

I know I have been a bit MIA this past week, but life 'stuff' has kept me rather busy.  I hope you will forgive my absence and know that I am back in my studio and working on all sorts of new projects and ideas to share with you.
I have truly missed you.....

9 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Thanks for introducing us to Lisa's beautiful work, Julie--so glad you're receiving something lovely from her--lucky you! Looking forward to seeing your newest creations!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Blue is my favourite colour, so now have to get the mojo in gear and this week make something!
xx

Andrea M said...

Thanks so much for the comments on my card, Julie! I'm so excited to be part of the Fab 4 this week!!! It truly made my day! Have a great one :)

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Thank you for your lovely comment today Julie...love those colors. I did a DigiMix card this time, meaning I created the card by hand (mix=mixed media) and then added the frame with digital art. Thus DigiArt. Thought I would explain. I really look forward to your challenges each week. It is different from most and the colors your group selects are always exciting. Hugs, Gayle.

Connie said...

I came over from My Grama's Soul after seeing your cute face, sweetpea! I travel around looking at blogs sometimes and when the urge hits me I look at other blogs. Nice to meet you and I LOOOOVE Jeffrey Archer books. He's my favorite author after James Patterson. He can't write fast enough for me.
xoxo,
Connie

Connie said...

Well, you're now on my Google Reader, sugar! I'll read you whenever you put up a post. I like GR better than following on the blogs.

BTW, are you on Macs? I saw the coupons down at the bottom.

xoxo,
Connie

Mona Pendleton said...

Ok Julie, where is your PDCC offering for this week's challenge? I keep checking to see if I missed it! Get all those amazing products out & show us some of your creative side! I will be watching!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Julie! You know how I adore Miss Lisa!!! ...I can't wait for you to get her beautiful print! You're going to love it, I'm sure. All of Lisa's things are truly special, like Lisa herself! Hugs, Paulette ;)

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Julie! Blushing with a BIG smile :D Thanks so much for your sweet message! Again, I am so happy your name was picked in my magical hat! I look forward to participating again with the Play Date Cafe, I'm creatively overdue on that.

Thanks for your sweet visit as always! I love how you and your husband are writers. I would enjoy reading both of your works for sure. Have a great week sweetie!

Hugs,
Lisa :)