Monday, May 24, 2010

Loving the Clouds on a Sunny Day!


I know, I know....two quick posts in
one day!  I have been trying all
weekend to put the finishing touches
on re-creating a card that was first
inspired by my 3 grandsons.

You see, Jenny over at Wee Memories
has a fabulous challenge this week...
'The Sky's the Limit'
She love clouds...is taken with clouds...
and when I first read that, I knew that
I needed to make one of these cards
for the challenge....


Sorry that the photo is a bit 'wonky', but had to take
the pic a bit on the quick side...battery dying!
I KNOW you've been there  : )

Anyway...This card was made using some
BOO from my collection.
'Actopus to Zelephant' from K&Company.  
I used the adhesive borders and the mat pad DP.

This was a very popular card when I made it nearly
a year ago, and I sold it on Etsy.  So I have
decided to offer this one there as well.
Hope you will pop over and pick it up!
Just click HERE!

Thanks Jenny...a FaBuLoUs challenge this week!


3 comments:

Rosemary said...

So adorable! Love the alphabet border and the train!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the animal train! So sweet.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

ACK----ACKKKKK! I love this card! Super cute--so sweet! And an animal and alphabet train--who would have thought?! LOOOOOVE it! One of my FAVS:)