Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Very Special Honor...



I have been holding this news in for a couple
of weeks now and I am finally able to share.

I am honored to have been asked to be the
August Guest Designer for the

I LoVe this challenge not only because I
enjoy a good challenge but because it is a
unique concept.  The EIC is one that
'pays it forward' so to speak, by using
the work of wonderful artisans and crafters
from Etsy as the actual inspiration for the challenge.
You would be AmAzEd at the unique work
that is used for each challenge inspiration.

The other FaBuLoUs news that goes along with this
is that EIC will be celebrating their 
100th challenge this Saturday!
So please come play along with
me and their great design team this
Saturday over at the EtsyInspired Challenge!


14 comments:

de said...

Welcome! Can't wait to see what you have up your creative sleeve! :-)

Lin said...

Congratulations, Julie! I'll have to check out the challenge.

Virginia L. said...

Hey Julie!! WELCOME and CONGRATS on your guest design at Etsy's! I can't wait to see your FABULOUS work :)

Emily Keaton said...

Congratulations, Julie!! I'm looking forward to seeing all of your fabulous work for EIC. I'm excited about the 100th, too!!!

Jenny said...

WTG Julie! YAY! :) :) :) :) :)

~Tammy~ said...

Congratulations Julie! That is awesome!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats Julie! So well deserved! Can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! You will rock this guest DT! Can't wait to see all your EtsyInspired MOJO!

Andrea Ewen said...

Congratulations Julie! You absolutely deserve this honor and can't wait to see all the goodness to come!

Rachel Schumacher said...

Thanks so much for promoting my blog here!! I SO appreciate that! :) The etsy-inspired challenge is new to me, too...can't wait to check it out.

Beedeebabee said...

Such wonderful news, Julie! Congratulations, Sweetie! xo Paulette

de said...

Hey there! Can you email me at stampindeva{at}bellsouth{dot}net? I'm organizing the 100 Event and I guess you aren't getting my emails! :-(

Thanks!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOOOOOOORAY for your Guest spot:) Can't wait to see what you create! LOOOOOOOOVE you! Love PDCC and EIC:)

Suzanne C said...

Whoo Hooo! Congrats! Can't wait to see what you design for the EIC!!!