Monday, December 13, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me it's H{ippity} Hop Monday!


Happy Monday.....
Happy H{ippity} Hop Monday, that is!


This is the day the Ippity Chicks & fans share
their inspirational creations with you.
Stop over at The Ippity blog and check out
all the fabby girls you can visit on the hop!


I thought I would do a little
paper-piecing for this card using
a fun set from Ippity


Of course you know this set is available to 
purchase from my Ippity page here
along with the entire Ippity line.


I featured the fabulous baker's twine from The Twinery.
I am LoViNg being a part of their Design Team and am
always looking for new ways to use this twine.

You may recognize the Martha punch.
I love unique border punches and this certainly
works with the theme.


The 'tummies' of the little birds are courtesy of
BasicGrey's 'Jovial' DP.

I thought this would be a good entry for
Moxie Fab's Card Creation's Favorite Occasions
Week 'All Occasion' Cards Challenge HERE

If you need your very own
'Ippity Chick'
then I'm your girl!
Make sure you visit my Ippity page to
see the newest and classic collections.
All sets are discounted and you receive a
free Ippity image with any $65 order.

So glad you could stop by today!
I hope my little corner of creativity gives you
an idea or two for your next project.
I would LoVe to know what you are working
on right now....please share.


17 comments:

Janna Werner said...

what a cool card! one of my favourites!!!

Janna

NoraAnne said...

This is awesome! I LOVE how you did the sun! It looks so cool!!!! and the little birdies and their paper-pieced bellies are adorable.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg Julie I LOVE this and what a fabulous way to use that twine!!!!!

Patricia said...

What a happy card!! Your sun and the little birdies remind me of summer!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super "tweet"! :)

shuggy said...

so cute!! i love the birds!

farmhouse-story said...

just too sweet, julie:) love the twine!

Lone Pine Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lone Pine Designs said...

What a lovely card...those birds will make anyone smile!

Unknown said...

wow, how adorable! that is one set I dont have.

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh Julie! This card is just to cute. I just love how you used the twine for the sun. Thanks for this inspiring and cheery card.

Joanne Leddy said...

WOW ... talk about using up your teeny tiny scraps! I love this idea! Those little birds are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Ann said...

Way too fun! Love your use of twine!

Ruby said...

Ooh Julie, this is a delicious card!!! I does LOVE it!!! This is one of my faves of yours! x

Karen said...

You are so clever the way you've used that twine! Love it!! Beuatiful card!!

JenMarie said...

Absolutely F A B U L O U S !

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Julie! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions All Occasion challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)