Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm Joining The Craft's Meow Team!


Do I have some pretty fantastic news to share!!!


I am thrilled to announce that I have been asked
to be the newest member of 

The Craft's Meow Design Team
as a 
Designer 
and
Newsletter Editor.

I absolutely adore Lisa Hjulberg and when she
asked if I would be interested in taking the position
as the newsletter editor, 
she didn't have to ask me twice!
If you have visited my blog for any length of time,
you will probably know that in my other life, I was
a copy writer & show producer for affiliate & public television.
I published my own store store newsletter
that was sent to over 1000 customers monthly
and have written dozens of articles for trade publications
in the rubber stamp industry.
I have a real passion for creative writing as well, so I
feel like it's a match made in stamping heaven!


I love the set of 'Timeless Tags' from The Craft's Meow
and felt this one best shares how I feel about Lisa
giving me this opportunity!

I look forward to all that is to come designing with the
extremely talented 
and 
creative designers
from

Today's Project Recipe:
Designer Paper: 'Emma's Shoppe' by Crate Paper,
'Dots & Stripes' by Echo Park 
Stamps: 'Timeless Tags' by The Craft's Meow 
Tools:  Spellbinders Grommet Tag Dies, Big Shot
Border punch by Fiskars
Embellishments: Pearl Brads, Crochet & Paper Flowers by Recollections


11 comments:

Apassionforpaper said...

Many congratulations Julie, a well produced newsletter is always a joy but such a lot of work!!
Good luck with everything, I hope all goes well for you.
Warm wishes, Julie Ann x

Karen B. said...

Congratulations, you are a PERFECT fit for this position!

Kate said...

Wow! Well done and congratulations to you :0) Love the crafts meow.
Kate xx

Tracey said...

WOW!!! Big Congrats Julie!! PERFECT match for sure!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

It definitely IS a match made in Heaven! Someone pinch me! lol

Welcome Julie!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!! Sounds like a PERFECT fit for you!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the card... loving those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! What a lovely card.

Ruby said...

Absolutely fantastic news Julie, you will be perfect for their team! SO pleased for you. Lovely card too!

Wordbird said...

Congrats, Julie! I love the Craft's Meow and now I love them even more! ;D You will be an awesome addition to their fabulous team!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Congrats, Julie! The Craft's Meow is so lucky to get you, and no doubt you'll be a fabulous newsletter editor!! So happy for you all!!

~amy~ said...

Yahooooo.....sooo thrilled to have you on the team!!! You are such a wonderful inspiration!