Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paint the Town




 Back with you and just a quick post to share this
month's brand new challenge over at 


I love the photo this color story is based on.

I chose to go rather CAS for this design team offering.
I used the brand new 'Grace' background and stamped it
in 'Slate' ink from A Muse Studio.  It's called tone-on-tone
as I stamped it directly on another shade of grey.
I used the same color for the sentiment and used
organza roses from Bo-Bunny & Maya Road.
The frame is from Sizzix.

For more great inspiration using these colors, make sure


Thoughts & Prayers Project Recipe:
Stamps: Grace from Market Street Stamps
Ink: Slate from A Muse Studio
Tools: Label die from Sizzix
Embellishments: Large Organza Rose from Bo-Bunny
Small Organza Rose from Maya Road
mini brads from Recollections


1 comment:

dj said...

sweet!! love those raggy roses!!