Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sweet Treats



It's a very bright day here at The Open Window !!!
Hope it's bright where you are.
If not, it's about to be....


It's time for another color challenge at EAD Designs.

The minute I saw these colors I knew exactly the direction I was headed.


I love these 'sweet' TinyTwinies Stickerz by SoftPencil Studios.
With each card I created, I used all three colors in variations.

The first card, the sentiment is from The Craft's Meow.


The sentiment on this card is by Paper Smooches.


Finally...a mouth-watering sentiment from Studio G.

Each card was created using a Cuttlebug large dot embossing folder
and dies from Spellbinders.  The inks are a variety from A Muse Studio.


Here is the set that is being featured.....


You have two weeks to play, so I hope you will.
What lovely spring-y colors sure to inspire!

Check out all of the inspiration from our design team
over on the EAD Designs Blog.

I'd love to hear from you so I hope you'll say hello !!!


Project Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: All You Need is Love by The Craft's Meow
Sentiment Sampler by Paper Smooches
Embellishments: Cupcakes by EAD Designs
tiny pearls by Recollections
Tools:  Dot EF by Cuttlebug
Scalloped Circles & Standard Circle die by Spellbinders, Big Shot

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet collection of cards Julie! All the cupcakes look scrumptious :)

Elizabeth P said...

What sweet cards Julie!!! love how the colourful cupcakes look on white cards!

~amy~ said...

I absolutely adore your sweet card set!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Cool! I love playing around with variations on an idea too. Blessings!

Unknown said...

These cupcakes are adorable. I love them :) Adorable cards.