Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Peace on Earth with The Craft's Meow



I am so happy to be back sharing a beautiful preview
of one of the newest releases from


This set is called 'Christmas Cheer'
by Mabelle R-O



I love this CAS set !
When I saw those trees, I knew I wanted to create a baker's twine
landscape, so that's what I did.
I rolled my adhesive and layered my twine using
'Shore & 'Honeydew' twine from The Twinery.
I stamped the trees & snowflakes along with the
frame & sentiment, all from this set.


I chose a variety of gems to decorate the trees.

Make sure you pop by
and check out the fabulous-ness
from all of the designers.
TCM is giving away a new release set
each day and today, you have a chance to win this set! 
Make sure you leave a comment
on the blog for a chance to win!


In Our Thoughts Project Recipe:
 Patterned Paper:  baby blue check from A Muse Studio
Stamps: Christmas Cheer by The Craft's Meow
Embellishments: baker's twine in Honeydew & Shore
by The Twinery
gems from Recollections & KandCompany


11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous holiday set!

Marlena M. said...

I love the bling and trendy vibe here Julie~

Sharri said...

Beautiful holiday card Julie! I love all the details!
Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Dorina D said...

Fun and fabulous with that gorgeous bling! Love this CAS card

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!

LindaS said...

åHH ITS SO BEAUTIFUL. LOVE THE BLING AND SOFT COLORS.

Rachel W K said...

julie, this card is lovely!! the bling is perfect for those wonderful stamps :)

Lalo said...

WOW this card is just so lovely!!!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a beautiful card! LOVE how you used the twine - such great design!

Scrappin' Debb said...

Love this card and the bling on the trees and how you used the twine.

lynda said...

I like how you made the scene look 3 dimensional with the stamped trees.