Thursday, October 4, 2012

'Plum' Good



It's time for another 'splash' of color over at


I love this photo and I love 'plum'


I cannot believe I traveled all the way to Christmas with this card,
but I ordered some new Gina K Designs stamps and couldn't
wait to play with them.  As soon as I saw the splash, I knew what
I wanted to do.  I used new paper from FarmHouse Paper Company
called 'Fair Skies' {ordered from StopandScrap.com} and the
shade was perfect.
The little bows are baker's twine from The Twinery and always
make a nice little embellishment.  I used Charcoal and Lilac.


I love CAS for Christmas !

This week, we welcome a brand new sponsor to The Cafe


and we welcome a brand new designer to our team !
So make sure you join us in The Cafe this week.

One more thing . . . 

In two weeks time, we will be celebrating our
THIRD ANNIVERSARY
at
and I am super excited about all the festivities.
I can't reveal anything now, but suffice to say, there will be
lots of great giveaways, five days of posts and some
terrific surprises.
If you are not yet a follower there, we encourage you to
become one.  We are aiming for 2,000 followers by then.
What a great milestone that would be!
Mark your calendar & spread the word!


Project Recipe:
Patterned Paper: Fair Skies by FarmHouse Paper Company
from StopandScrap.com
Stamps: Ornamental Holiday by Gina K Designs
Embellishments: baker's twine in Charcoal & Lilac by The Twinery
gems by Recollections

7 comments:

LindaS said...

Such a elegant and clean card. Love the rov of ornaments directly on the craft paper.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

This IS plum good!!! Absolutely love how you accented the plum color! Great card!

Beedeebabee said...

Hey Julie! I love your card. It caught my eye as soon as I spotted it. I like anything cute and dangly...and it reminded me of a charm bracelet...one of my very favorite kinds of jewelry! It's totally adorable! Hope all is well, girlfriend! xoxo :)

Donna B. said...

So cute!!! Love the purple twine and the stamps are sweet!

~amy~ said...

Love your card...awesome addition of the Twinery!

anya said...

This is perfect, Julie! I love the way you highlighted the gift in purple - these are the cutest images!

Anonymous said...

I LOGVE the stamp set, but I can't find it at Gina K Designs....can you help? my email is thefourspades@aol.com Thanks!