Monday, October 11, 2010

H{ippity} Halloween!


It's H{ippity} Hop Monday!

Have you hopped with us before?
It's so fun and very easy and a
great source of project inspiration,
especially if you love to play with Ippity stamps.

Just 'hop' over to the Ippity blog here to see a
list of all the talented designers who have
something to share.


My first little offering is this little Halloween gift tag.
I used Ippity's 'That's Creepy' set.
I love my EK Success bat punch.
The DP is from Basic Grey's 'Eerie' and
'Pyrus' collections.


Next up is another little tag using the same set
as above plus the 'Book It' stamp from Ippity.
Just a little EeRiE shading and some fabby
purple rhinestones make it so simple.

Paige over at CREATE is asking for
Halloween Tags this week, as well as the
Halloween challenge over at Card of the Week
and Wee Memories,
so I will share these there as well.

So here are the stamps I used...



If you know me, whenever I share in
the H{ippity} Hop, I love to offer a good
deal from my very own Ippity shop here.

So what's the deal?

Order both 'That's Creepy' & 'Book It'
for only $22 (includes postage) and get
'Bit of Burlap' for only $3!


If you would like to see 'Bit of Burlap' in action,
here's a taste...


...and if you want to see more, just click here.

As always, if you would like to order these stamps
or any others in my Ippity shop, please email me
directly at julieranae@hotmail.com
and I will invoice you through PayPal.
I also accept Money Orders from
Walmart and the USPS.

One more personal note....
I had my 7 year old grandson CJ over for
the weekend and had to make an 
'emergency call'
to the Tooth Fairy!
This is the second time he has lost a tooth at our
house (and he's only lost three total).
I'm beginning to think he's wise to it because he
scores pretty well when he lifts up his pillow.


This little tooth made him
five dollars richer!

Have a great Monday and I would
love if you would leave a quick comment to let
me know you stopped by...


24 comments:

Eva said...

Awwww...how cute it is about your grandson...I'd say he is one smart cookie...hehehe. AND your cards are GORGEOUS!!! I am so loving that bat you added to your first card!

Michele Gross said...

If Jenny ever emails me the instructions to hook up our link at Wee Memorie ;) I hope you'll pop this on! Its fab and our challenge is Halloween!!

Cecelia said...

Hello Julie;0) Great tags! I have that same bat punch and love it!
Your Grandson is smart;0) I would have held my teeth in place if I got $5.00 from my tooth fairy...lol My daughter recently lost 2 teeth and she wants to keep them. I keep telling her the tooth fairy will come and visit and she says no. She is 8...Not sure how to change her mind;0)

Hugs
Cecelia B

Katrina Hunt said...

In LOVE with that first tag!!!! I now want the bat punch!!!!! And WTG to your grandson!!! Hey if I could score 5.00 at grandma's...well....LOL hugs, Katrina

Mona Pendleton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mona Pendleton said...

What cute Halloween tags Julie! I love how you added those purple rhinestones! How fun to be the Tooth Fairy all over again :)

Jan Hennings said...

super cute Halloween card and your Grand Son is adorable!

Tracy Evans said...

I love love that bat punch, never seen that one over in the UK. Great Halloween creations and I love the background stamp and the addition of the rhinestones. Your grandson is adorable, my children are 10 and 14 and they both still expect the tooth fairy to call, costs me a fortune LOL. Have a good day, Tracy Evans x

Rachel B said...

I so love that first card! It is amazing! That bat is so cute!

Banu said...

Stunning tags. Loved them. WOW!!

Ann said...

Great tags, Julie! LOVE the purple rhinestones!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

The inking you did is great. Really creates a fun feel to these fun cards.

Smiles!
Gwen

farmhouse-story said...

cj is adorable-they catch on quick, huh? your cards are lovely--the first card is just fabulous:)

Unknown said...

Love both of these cards Julie...and I think I need to get that bat punch! *smile*
Oooh, you're going to be in trouble...when the 'tooth fairy' used to give my son $5 for each tooth, his friends parents were mad at me...heehee..they told their kids my son must have a rich tooth fairy...hahaha..not the case! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Look at you with your spooky tags! Love them both!

WOW, $5!!! Wish my tooth fairy was that generous! :)

Lisa said...

Your stuff is so fabulous, as always!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOVE your tags:) SO CUTE! You are so creative--and I just love that bat punch!! And you know how I feel about Halloween--but now I'm inspired:) LOVE visiting here--just wish I could visit more often (in person, telephone, etc.)!!!

Also--when kids lose their teeth--that freaks me out! I remember when I lost one of mine--OUCH! NEVER again (well...hopefully not now!)....I'm glad he got something out of it though:) Always fun to get something under the pillow...although, I remember a shiny nickel or dime....$5!! Prices went up:) Maybe I should lose a tooth:)

Angie Blom said...

Stunning Mini cards Julie.. I love what you did with the October 31 stamp.. awesome!! lucky to get 5 bucks from the tooth fairy.. those must have been good teeth..hehe.. I just won some toothfairy stamps they would be perfect for when my DD finally get one out.. she has been praying for a tooth to come loose..she is 4.

Lavender Rose said...

Fab tags, really love the little spider!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow these are all amazing tfs!!!!

Sarah Anderson said...

My boys started wobbling non-wobbly teeth to make money lol! Glad that tooth came out in the end though, even if it was at yours :) Fab pieces as always Julie, love the bat punch, and i really need to start adding some ippity to my collection :)

Michele Gross said...

Love these Julie! That bat is fantabulous!!
Lovin' that toothless grin too!

Laurel said...

Love these, love the bat!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Love your tags! Fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Wee Memories! :)