Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Deadlines Looming...So This is Quick!



Anyone else out there cringing this week when it comes
to even thinking about doing a blog post on Blogger?
It's been an up and down week for sure, but I thought
it was time to share just a little something with you!


I've actually been a busy bee in my studio working
on a variety of deadlines this week and have had this
and a few other cards sitting in the wings.

I am still so loving MME's 'Stella & Rose' collection
and all of the fabby embellishments that go along with it!


The die-cut letters for the sentiment were embellished
with teeny tiny pearls and the top border was punched
using the new Martha 'Star Burst' border punch.
Look at how dimensional those die cuts are!!!

Before I go, I just wanted to share that I have
a project in the current issue of...


I always enjoy being published here and am honored
when they choose my work.
In case you missed it, I hope you will check out
THIS ARTICLE on 'Building the Shabby Chic Look'
that I wrote for them as part of my
'Building Block of Design' Series.

Well I know it was quick, but....
I am working on a projects for 3 upcoming blog hops
and I was asked to be a guest designer for a great
creative blog which requires quite a few cards to be done.
I am happy to say that I am already finished with this
coming week's challenges for
The Play Date Cafe & CAS-ual Fridays...thank goodness!

I'd love to know what creative things you have 
coming up and what you might be working on.
Please leave a comment...
I love hearing from you!

Today's Project Recipe:
Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye 'Stella & Rose Hazel' Collection
Tools:  'Star burst' Punch Around the Page by Martha Stewart/EK Success
Embellishments: All embellishments by MME unless noted
Crochet flower by Prima, twill ribbon by A Muse Studio in 'sky',
pearls by Recollections, vintage heart lace

8 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Julie! Lovin' all the MME goodness! Congrats on your publication ;)

Hedgehog Reader said...

Congratulations on the pub Julie! And I love Stella & Rose too - your card is the perfect showcase, especially with your extra special additions - absolutely beautiful! :o)

Sarah Anderson said...

I'm another fan of Stella & Rose, such a gorgeous collection! Love that heart lace :) And this card, it's beautiful. Congrats on your pulication too :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee that card! I love the colors and that banner title...and CONGRATS on the PUB! That is AWESOME!:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this so pretty love the banners and of course the paper I don't think I could ever get tired of them!!!!Big congrats on being published!!!!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

Oh Julie...you're such a crafty goddess.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

WOW! This is just fabulous! I love teh papers and the banner and the pearls... I love all of it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! Super beautiful! I love the papers--and that banner 3D!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I miss seeing your creations--so glad that you have been getting crafty! And hooooooray for your card being in the magazine!! HOOOORAY for being published:) LOOOOOOVE you!