Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beauty with The Play Date Cafe



Hi everyone!

I have spent the past 5 days celebrating 
my sweet husband Paul's birthday 
and have had NO time in
my creative space...but totally by design.
I thought it was a good time to take a break away
from just about everything, including the computer.

So alas...no project from me for this posting of
the new challenge for The Play Date Cafe.

Of course as always, you can find all the
inspiration necessary to get you on your way
with the challenge by checking out the amazing
projects on display by the design team.

We are also happy to have


back once again as our sponsor.
They have a wonderful prize up for grabs!

So I'll see you in The Cafe!


2 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Happy happy birthday to Paul - glad you got to enjoy so much family time this weekend!

Sarah Anderson said...

ooooooooooo what gorgeous colours Ruby chose!
And a very Happy Birthday to Paul :)