Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Two Turtle Doves + A Studio Clean Out = Creative Stuff for Sale!



Thought I would share a little early
Christmas project with you today.
I bought this Hero Arts stamp set on my last trip
to Archivers about a month ago and have
not had much time to play with it.


 The scene is called 'Two Birds in a Tree'.
I inked the stamp using A Muse Studio ink
in 'Ocean', and embellished from there.
The photos don't show the 'shine' as much as
I would like, but I have lots of bling including
Stickles in 'Stardust' on the trees and to make
a snowy path on the baker's twine from The Twinery.
The fab checked cardstock is also from A Muse Studio.
Hope you found a little inspiration in this card!

On a personal note, I started 'purging' again...
my creative nook, that is and I really have lots
of stuff that I want to pass on to those who
would like to add to their stash at
GREAT SAVINGS!

Postage prices are within $1 of the
actual cost of postage...and 
ALL PRICES INCLUDE US POSTAGE

All of these items are BRAND NEW!!

If you are interested in any of these sets,
please email me at julieranae@hotmail.com
PAYPAL ONLY

I will ship internationally, but you'll have to
contact me for postage rates.

 $20 ( $45+ retail value)

 $12 ($25+ retail value)

 SOLD
$10 (retail $25)
USED ONCE EACH

SOLD
$20 (retail $70+)
THIS LOT WEIGHS OVER 2 LBS...HEAVY

SOLD
$12 (retail $30+)

 SOLD
$18 (retail $40)

 SOLD
$20 (retail $50+)

 SOLD
$12 (retail $30)
SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE PHOTO
IT'S ALL CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY

 SOLD
$12 (retail $35+)
ALL FROM THE UK
CLEAR & UNMOUNTED RED RUBBER
JUST A FEW USED

$15 (retail $40)
THIS LOT WEIGHS OVER 2 LBS....HEAVY!!
1-Noah's Ark Pipe Cleaner Kit
1-Forest Animals Pipe Cleaner Kit
2- Glittered Photo Mat Card Kits 


That's it for now....
If anything interests you, just let me know!
I will gladly send these on to a new home
and the funds will be going into the
OJS Savings Account for Jan 2012 : ))

3 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

Love your funky Christmas card Julie especially the clever way you used the twine. Good luck with the stash sale.

Lindsey said...

Such a pretty, glittery card!

Amy Williams said...

Beautiful, sparkly card! I love how you used the twine to frame it!