Monday, March 18, 2013

Celebrate with The Craft's Meow!



Happy Monday and welcome in to The Open Window !

If you are just stopping by, you picked a great day
because it's Day #2 of the New Release Previews over at


We are on the countdown to TCM's 2nd Birthday Celebration
and release of our March images !

Today's preview is of a 'sweet'
{ I couldn't resist }
new stamp set designed by Mabelle R-O called
'Sweet Birthday'



I immediately knew I wanted to use fun, bright colors for my card
and the balloon in this set was so fun to play with.
I did a little simple 'masking' to make my bouquet using vibrant
ink from A Muse Studio (to order, see link below)
and stamped the sweet daisy on each balloon.
Prima's Doodle Deux made the perfect backdrop for the colors.

The sweet little double bow was made using yummy baker's twine
from The Twinery in 'Ocean' & the 
brand spankin' new 'Iridescent Blossom'

What I love about this set is there are so many fun & surprising elements
you can play with, right down to the little 'swirlys'.


To celebrate this week, TCM will be giving away not one but . . .
TWO of the FEATURED STAMP SETS EACH DAY

Simply visit the TCM blog, leave a quick note to say hello
by 8pm PST each day & you just might win !

I'm so very glad you stopped by.
Make sure you let me know you were here and fingers
crossed that you'll be a winner !


Project Recipe:
 Patterned Paper: Doodle Deux by Prima
Stamps: Sweet Birthday by The Craft's Meow
Inks: Ocean, Bellini & Orange by A Muse Studio
Tools: Lacey Squares die by Spellbinders, Big Shot
Embellishments: baker's twine in Ocean & Iridescent Blossom by The Twinery
silver pearls by Recollections