Wednesday, November 23, 2011

All the Merry Best...



I've got just a quick post to share with you today!
Our Thanksgiving prep is under full steam and I
can't be away too long.

 

You know I love designing for 
and this week, they are sponsoring the
newest sketch challenge over at


Here is the sketch...




...and here is my interpretation....


I turned the sketch on it's side and had fun with
this whimsical set designed by Kaitlyn Ord
for TCM called 'The Merry Best'
I used lots of my very favorite yummy inks
in Slate, Ocean, Grass & Bubblegum

{Check out my special offer if you order HERE}

I embossed the card panel with Swiss Dots from
Cuttlebug and embellished the diagonal layer
using black checked cardstock also from A Muse Studio.
The punch border is from EK Success.

I apologize for the poor lighting...still getting used to
the new light tent and I'm finding white on white is
the hardest to figure out.

Hope you will take the challenge over at Lily Pad Cards 
because you'll have
a great opportunity to win some fabulous stamps


Hey!  Just a quick reminder that 


is having an open design team call until the
end of the month.  I hope if you are considering
applying, that you give it a go!
We are looking for all kinds of:

crafters
party-planners
scrapbookers
cardmakers
mixed media...

you name it
as long as you incorporate bakers twine!

For all of the details, visit The Twinery.

So great to have you stop by today!
I know it's a busy time, so I sincerely appreciate it.


Project Recipe: 
Designer Paper: Black check by A Muse Studio
Stamps: All the Best by The Craft's Meow
Tools:  'Swiss Dot' by Cuttlebug, Big Shot
Arch Border Punch by EK Success
Embellishments: Gems from Recollections

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!! I loveeeeee the ornaments! :):):):):):)

Evelene S said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!