Monday, November 14, 2011

It's a Sweet Monday



Happy Monday!

Coming to you today with a short, 
but very *sweet* post!


How about this cute little guy??!!
He is from the 'Furry Friends Forever' set
from Sweet Stamp Shop.

I am always on the lookout for ways to make
little cards for my grandsons and, although none
have a birthday any time soon, I know that
having this fun set on hand will be great for
the next one who does.
I love the little acorns...popping just a few off
the page is just the right touch.  I also think when
I use this set again, I will also cut out his little mask
and 'pop' it as well!
 
Make sure you check out the
Sweet Stamp Shop Blog because
there is a very *sweet* deal going
on for a limited time!

I am so glad you stopped by today and
I hope you will make a stop over at
It's a very whimsical place indeed!

Project Recipe: 
Ink: Tuxedo Black by Memento from A Muse Studio
Copics 
Stamps: Furry Friends Forever from Sweet Stamp Shop 
Tools: Arch Border Punch by EK Success

5 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

very cute little whimsie, love the acorns for the background too :)

Lisa Elton said...

Too, too, cute Julie! What a fun way to start the week :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Love this sweet & cute card, Julie!

Rae said...

Such a cute card, Julie. Love it!

Lindsey said...

Eek, totally cute! I love all the little acorns.