Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sharing a Little Somethin'



Happy Sunday Everyone!

I have just a quick project for you today, but I did
want to share a little exciting information as well.

First...let's get to this sweet little greeting that I created
a couple of days ago.

I love stamps that can give a clean and easy look with very 
little effort, especially during this time of the year and this
stamp from Recollections was perfect.
Just a little coloring and it was done.

The background was created using one of my new
favorite stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
I used my favorite ink from A l Muse Studio in 'Sky'
to stamp the snowflakes and then just embellished
with bling and brads to finish it off.


If you've been a reader of my blog, you can probably guess
that I am in the process of a little 'make-over' right now.
It has been over a year since I re-decorated.
I have my dear friend  
Nicole Rixon of Sweet Stamp Shop
to thank for the fun blog header.
She designed this for me during the summer, but I've just
not had time to get things changed around.
It's a fab change, don't you think?!

I think it's a good thing to re-decorate once in awhile
and I am STILL in the process of moving the furniture,
so I hope you will bear with me.  When you switch from a
3-column blog back to a 2-column, there are a lot of
'bits 'n pieces' that need to find a new home or even...
be deleted.  So I appreciate your patience as things evolve.

OH and HEY!  I also now own the domain name to my blog,
so for those of you who bookmark me in ANY way, you may
want to change my blog name to

It is taking Google a few days to get things all caught up,
but you will always be able to access my blog from my
'blogspot' address.

Well...that's it for me today, but I have some fun news
coming up this week and don't forget, the challenge
over at The Play Date Cafe is a two-week challenge
due to the Thanksgiving holiday, so you have plenty of
time to play along!
The colors are perfect for the week!

 
I say you leave the dinner dishes sit and do some stampin'!

See you soon!


Project Recipe: 
Stamps: Snowflake Flourish by Sweet 'N Sassy
Merry Christmas by Recollections
Ink: Sky from A Muse Studio
 Tools:  Corner Rounder by Fiskars
Embellishments: Gems & mini-brads from Recollections


5 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Adore the new blog header and I'm a super big FAN of 2-column blogs. I think the Open Window has such a clean, crisp look to her now!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just beautiful :):):):):)

Amy C said...

What a lovely card!! I love the colors and how clean it looks. Great new look to your blog, too.

FerrellGraph-x said...

Fun! I love those little rhinestone flowers!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Ruby said...

Well it looks like it's been far too long since I popped by. Your new blog looks fab!!! Your card's not bad either ;o) Only joking, I love it! SO cute!