Saturday, November 13, 2010

Design Team News to Share & More!


Talk about some FanTABulous news!

I received an email last Monday with an
invitation to join the new Design Team for

I have been playing with their  
wonderful baker's twine 
over the past month or so and
am in love with the colors and quality.
I am looking forward to working with a variety
of crafters including home decorators, party planners,
sewers and of course, paper crafters.
So stay tuned...we're going to have fun together!

I have been trying for a few weeks now to play
in a new challenge that has been started by my
friend Mona...but CrAzY life keeps gettin' in the way.
Well...not this week!  Well...barely...



Mona uses the beautiful color stories from
everyone's favorite 'A Creative Mint' and
this is a lovely combo indeed.


I have been making cards all week long for a
special project that I am raising money for and
this little collection is part of my week.
Very simply....K&Company paper,
Hero Arts greetings and the
small Spellbinders scalloped die.
A few simple embellishment details
are the finishing touches.


Here is a close up of two of the cards.

So that's it for today....sorry to be brief but I promise
next week will be fun.

This coming week is
'Player Appreciation Week'
in The Play Date Cafe.

We will have
Three Brand New Sponsors
to share with you.  It's going to be a lot of fun!!!



17 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Yayyyyyy! CONGRATS to you and what FUN we will be having! Your cards are absolutely DARLING here-what a beautiful color combo from that challenge! Such a beautiful set, Julie!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards and congrats on The Twinery DT Gig......well deserved for sure!!!! Hope all is well...

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow big congrats to you I need to try some of their Twine it looks fabulous!!!! These cards are gorgeous as always!!!!

Michele Gross said...

Congrats Julie! I love the Twinery!! Getting to share happy news is soooo much fun!! ;)

Katrina Hunt said...

Cute Cute cards!!!! And I am so excited about you on the Twinery!!!! hugs, Katrina

Laurel said...

Beautiful cards and congrats on the DT position!

Valerie said...

The cards are gorgeous - congrats on the new team - have fun!

Proxxon Tools said...

this is wonderful news!!!!!

Stef H said...

well how fabulous is that????

hey stranger! hope all is well.

hugs :)

Tracy Evans said...

Wonderful cards and a great take on the challenge, hope all goes well re raising money for a good cause, fingers crossed. Congratulations on your DT post, well deserved. Tracy Evans x

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely cards, wonderful papers to go with Mona's challenge. Congrats on your DT spot!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Well CONGRATULATIONS!! Julie Ranae! How awesome is that?! I love baker's twine and I KNOW you will be showing me some great ways to use it! :D

I love these pink and green cards - they are so fresh (I'm buried alive in Christmas right now).
Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats on your new DT position! Can't wait to see what you create with the product! What a beautiful collection of cards! Love the rhinestones and pearls with the pink & green color combo! Thanks so much for playing along with the CR84FN challenge :)

Anonymous said...

So that's where all the twine I keep seeing comes from...I've been wondering where everyone has been getting this stuff lol Congrats on the DT position and the cards are gorgeous! :)

Fiona said...

Congratulations Julie - well deserved!

Lorraine said...

Congratulations Julie! I just recently got some of the twinery product and can't wait to see what you create.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats on your Twinery news! They do have cool twine, don't they?

And your cards for Mona's challenge are super! Great choice of dp; helps take a lot of the work out of the cards design, too, doesn't it?
Beautiful.