Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanks for the Shout Out & A Special Offer!


This is going to be a quick, quick, QUICK post!
I've been away for most of the day and have not been
able to be around to post about this, but there is
still time to take advantage 
of a wonderful offer!



Emily and Amy over at EAD Designs
honored me with a feature over on their blog!
The projects are from my most recent offerings
used for DT inspiration from The Play Date Cafe Challenge.
Here's a taste....


EAD was one of our fabby sponsors this past week
over at The PDCC and I enjoyed working with
their 'vinyl' stickers, aka 'Stickerz'....
The set I used was called
'Merry and Bright'
and I think YOU will like playing with them as well.
So here's the offer....

With any purchase EAD Designs purchase of $20,
they will include a set 'Merry and Bright'
for free with your order!!!
You have to get your order in by midnight TONIGHT
which doesn't leave a whole lot of time, but I hope
you will take advantage of this terrific offer.
Click here to see the post and check out their catalog.

I will see you again at midnight EST tomorrow
with a brand new challenge from


2 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Love these, Julie! Slightly retro, very fabulous!

Wishing you the most wonderful of Thanksgivings, dear friend!

Julie

farmhouse-story said...

congrats on your feature, julie!