Monday, October 19, 2009

Etsy Sale...BIG SAVINGS!


Hey everyone....I am ready to add a new selection of cards to my Etsy shop, but I need to clear out some of the cards that were placed in the past few months. So to you, my dear followers, I am offering 30% off all of the remaining items in my Etsy shop.
You can take advantage of this great sale
through Friday, Oct. 23rd!


All you have to do is head on over, see which of my one-of-a-kind creations you would like, then make the purchase. Once I have received notification that you have made your purchase, I will calculate your discount and send you an adjusted invoice. That's all there is to it!

I have a number of cards that have been entered in challenges and have been features on my blog. They are one-of-a-kind, so head on over and take a look.

I will see you tomorrow with a great new project and the first 'hint' of the blog candy up for grabs. For those details, just click here. Until then............

No comments: