This is just a quick note to thank one of my newest
friends and design team colleague,
Savannah from Savannahland 2
for this sweet award.
She sent this to me last week when I was under the
weather and I have been looking forward to sharing the list of
'10 Things That Make me Happy'...so here goes:
1. Jesus, who makes the rest of this list possible
2. My dear husband, Paul
3. My children, Mallory & Alex
4. My grandsons, CJ, Caleb & Alex, jr
5. The thought of our next visit to see Paul's mum in England
6. Knowing that I am in a time of my life where 'the sky's the limit'
7. The thought of seeing my bestie Sarah when we visit Paul's mum
8. The sunshine
9. The colors lime green & turquoise blue...together
10. My friends here who continue to visit The Open Window
Now.....to pass this award on to 5 others
who bring a 'bright side to life'...
Tink of RockChickTink
(the youngest 'pal' I have)
Sharli of Sharli's Place
(always an encouragement to me)
Paul of The Artsiders
(the only guy who plays in The Cafe)
Jill Tuck of The Stamp Man
(one store owner to another)
Julie Campbell of A Vintage Chic
(because I really miss her)
It's always tough to stay at 5, but you know how that
goes! I hope you will pop by the blogs of these friends
of The Open Window and say hello.
I am VERY EXCITED to be back in my studio
and creating again after 8 days of getting back on
my feet. I have a few new things that I look forward
to sharing with you tomorrow....YAY!