Sunday, July 5, 2009

Being Inspired...Following Blogs

The subtitle to my blog is 'Letting Inspiration In...and Out'. Here is a terrific example of what that means to me.

Over the past week or so, I have fallen in love with Cupcakes Creations a beautiful blog from Mona Pendleton. If you make a visit there, you will quickly see where the inspiration for this card came from. I hadn't made distressed paper flowers in quite some time but I felt a sudden urge to do them again after following Mona's site for a few days.

Inspiration comes by way of so many places, but sometimes, you have to go searching for it. I can't even remember how I found her blog, but I am so glad I did.

So take a couple of minutes....or better yet, make a nice cup of tea and visit the archives of this fabulous creative place. You too, will be glad you did!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Julie - I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog! Thank you so much for your lovely comments & for signing up as a follower!

Love the card here - the flower is GORGEOUS!! What a beautiful brad in the center :) Now, I'm off to check out some more posts!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

Hello, I came across your blog via the comment that you left me! What a wonderful blog you have full of great projects! So glad I was able to visit you! I am sure I will be back often!
auntbaba246.blogspot.com

Tina said...

oh what a yummy card- I love making paper posies...need to check out the blog because these are extra special...found you thru beedeebabee - I will visit again soon...and I will follow you so I can see some more of your sweet creations - visit me at
www.mommyscrapsalot.blogspot.com

Min said...

Wow Julie - what a terrific blog! Gorgeous work! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've signed on as a follower, can't wait to see more of your creations!
Hugs - Min

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Julie! What an adorable card! I LOVE the paper flower. I just visited Mona's blog and her things are beautiful as well. Have a fun day creating! Smiles, Paulette :o)