Friday, July 3, 2009

Blog Candy Winner....Congrats Cora!

Well....Cora didn't need this four-leaf clover to win...Congratulations to Cora from acraftymoment
She is a multi-faceted crafter which really came to life in her response to the question 'What keeps you young?'. Her response included the words "playing and learning new crafting techniques". A woman after my own heart! Cora, I will be contacting you directly for a mailing address so I can get your card and other goodies off to you next week.

Watch for more blog candy next week! I love to give things away!

I want to thank all who participated. It was fun to see people get on board ( no pun intended, seeing how the blog candy was a circus train card ) and be willing to leave comments.

As you visit my blog, (I hope you will find time to do so at least once in your day) please pass it on to others who share your interests. There are many types of rubber stamping genres out there and I enjoy dipping my hand into a little bit of all of them. As a former store owner, the biggest debate through the years continued to be cute vs. artsy. I love that this group is eclectic and open to the creativity that I have to share. I am hoping there will be a little bit of somethin' for everyone!

2 comments:

Cora said...

Yea!! Hi Julie, just visiting your blog and read that I won. Thank you. Can't wait to hear from you. I'm so excited.

Anonymous said...

How cool! Cora is my Auntie and I am so happy she won! :-)