Thursday, July 30, 2009

In Case You Haven't Heard the News!


The news is certainly spreading quickly, so time for me to catch up with it....

I am pleased to announce that I have been asked to be a Design Team member for Artful Inkables. It's a fabulous opportunity to now be called an 'INKgirl' and work along side some very talented paper artists.
After I was contacted by Kristin and the gang, the entire team was welcomed and encouraged by the outgoing design team as well as the Senior DT members who will be staying on. I can tell you it's been a busy 24 hours since receiving the news.

I hope you will go on this fabulous adventure with me.
I think it's going to be a blast!

I have already planned out some great ways we can learn together and in the near future,
I will be announcing some 'play dates' for you to put on your calendar.

These are the other members of your INKgirl team:

Kristin Soboloski ( AI owner/designer )
Holly McMillin ( Senior DT )
Joy Stagg ( Senior DT )
Sherry Campbell
Crystal Irwin
Lisa Kind
Emily Niehaus
Jen Pahoulis
Jackie Rakoski
Deborah L. Young

Please visit their blogs often and I'll make it easy for you...their links will be on my sidebar!

And just let me say one more thing.....I thank YOU dear followers! One of the requirements to be on any DT is an active, thriving and fun blog and YOU make that happen here at
The Open Window each and every day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and now....
LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

14 comments:

Amanda Winkelman said...

CONGRATS, Julie! That is so very exciting...I'm looking forward to all the wonderful things you will do!

Crystal said...

HUGE Congrats Julie!! I am looking so forward to working with you and the team!!!

Sarah Anderson said...

Congratulations INKgirl! What fun :) You'll thoroughly enjoy it I know, and produce some wonderful, wonderful work! Looking forward to your 'play dates' :)

Sandi said...

Julie congrats, enjoy the fun. Sandi

Karen Valentine said...

Julie that's so awesome!! You must really feel wonderful. Congrats to you for being FABULOUS!!!
We can do the happy dance together now!
Karen
My Desert Cottage

Jen said...

Congrats to you too! Where did you find the artful logo on your sidebar? Looking forward to working with you too!

Lisa Kind said...

Congrats Julie! I look forward to working with you and getting to know you!

Stef H said...

wooo hoooo! can you hear me from illinois???? way to go! YOU ROCK! woooo hoooo!

and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

hugs,

CFLanger said...

How awesome! Congratulations!

Kris said...

WOW - Congratulations!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Congrats to you! Can't wait to work together on the team! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Congratulations!!!! I have a Cyber Girlfriend DT member!!!! :) Can't wait to see what you create! Hugs, Mona

Kelly said...

Congratulations INKgirl! I know you'll do a fantastic job for them!

Sherry Campbell said...

LOVE your blog- I am excited to be working with you on the AI team!!