Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Fun with EAD Designs


Welcome to a new week here at The Open Window.

I love kicking off Mondays with the


because there is always so much fun inspiration
from the designers on this team.

I am the third stop on today's hop and hopefully
you've arrived here by way of

If not, I would love for you to join us from the start at the
because you just might be this week's winner!

We are smack-dab in the middle of summer here in
Northern Illinois on week #3 of 90+ degree days
and today's forecast is for 100.


Speaking of summer . . . doesn't this scene just SCREAM good times ? !
I combined two sets of 'Stickerz' by EAD
'Pocketful of Sunshine' & 'Cute Transportation'
along with the sentiment by The Craft's Meow.

I remember the days of riding a bike like this when I was
in grade school and sometimes I wish I could go back to
those days of 'breezing' around the neighborhood with
very few cares in the world  : )
 
To create a little 'shine', I added Stickles in Stardust
to the sunshine & clouds.


Here are the sweet sets I used today:



and the GREAT NEWS is . . . 


So head on over to the EAD Store and take a look around.
These sets are only $2.50 each and with free shipping,
I'd run . . . not walk  ; )
I've made it really easy for you too with a direct link
right to the Stickerz ! ! !

OK . . . it's time to get you on your way to
the next stop on the hop, our July Guest Designer

Thanks for stopping by on a busy Monday !
I'm SO glad you did !


Project Recipe:
Embellishments: Pocketful of Sunshine & Cute Transportation Stickerz 
by EAD Designs
pearls by Recollections, Stardust Stickles by Ranger
Stamps:  Summer Fun by The Craft's Meow
Inks: Slate & Burano by A Muse Studio
Patterned Paper:  Tea for Two by Cosmo Cricket


16 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

This is really a fun card, Julie. Blessings!

Lisa Elton said...

This just screams summer Julie...CUTE!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Summery, bright and fun...love this!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!

Kate said...

Love your Summer Card. It looks Awesome.

Scrappin Abby said...

Adorable summer card Julie..wish I could take some of your summer weather here in Oregon : )

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute card!

Donna B. said...

Super cute card Julie! I love the leaves with the pearls and the sparkly sun!!

Kara Lynne said...

That is definitely a "Summer Fun" card. Your pearl detail really brings out the cute leaves.

Anonymous said...

Love this.
When my sibs and I were kiddos we would ride our bikes everywhere. (8 of us) Learning how to ride a bike was a right of passage in our house. Thanks for the memory boost.
dmcardmaker (at aol.com)

jessica said...

what a fun summery card!! Love the papers and love the stickerz!!
TFS and hope you're staying cool :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love how you mixed the stickerz set. It looks fabulous!

Jay Gee said...

This card just makes you feel good :)

~amy~ said...

absolutely wonderfully sunny:)

wendipooh13 said...

love the cute blingey tree!!!! adorable!!!

Rose said...

super fun summer card :)