Monday, July 25, 2011

Another BIG Announcement!!


FOR MY CHA PHOTOS 
& A GREAT PROJECT
FEATURING 
THE CRAFT'S MEOW



I've been holding back on one more terrific announcement
and I am thrilled to be able to share it with you now!

The wonderful Angelica Suarez, owner of 
asked me to be a part of her Senior Design Team
and I couldn't have been more thrilled!


I've known Angelica for quite awhile as she and I
work together at The Twinery.
I was able to spend a little time with her in Milwaukee
in June and again at CHA last week.

 I hope you will check out the MSS Blog and take
a look at the wonderfully creative designers I'll be
working with...a great reveal of all new designers is
coming very soon!
I am really excited to be a part of this amazingly
talented design team and am looking forward to
sharing their beautifully unique stamps with you!

18 comments:

C said...

Congratulations!!

Fiona said...

um... wow.... busy hardly begins to tell the story ;) congratulations Julie :)

Anita Rex said...

Yay congrats Julie such wonderful news!!! :>

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Congrats, Julie!! What an awesome opportunity - and MSS is lucky to get you!!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

congratulations! what great news!

Isha Gupta said...

Congratulations Julie. Great news:))

Laura Pryor said...

Awesome, Julie! Congrats!!

Virginia L. said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Julie! I love their stamp and you are going to be awesome with the team! Way to go!

Debby said...

Quite the time for announcements! Well done Julie!

Jinny Newlin said...

Congratulations, Julie!

Sarah Anderson said...

Brilliant news! Another fantastic opportunity to do what you do so well :)

Tifany said...

Congrats, Julie! So excited to work with you on yet another DT!

-Tifany

diana queen said...

Congratulations Julie! They are lucky to have you join their team! ;D

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats on yet another DT Julie! Yahooo!!! Can't wait to see what you create!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congratulations, Julie! Angelica is lucky to have you!

Jessica Diedrich said...

VERY excited for you, my friend! Angelica is such a sweetheart and the stamps are great! Congrats! :)

Lindsey said...

Congratulations, Julie!