Friday, July 1, 2011

It's New Release Day at The Craft's Meow!

 

It's the day we've been waiting for!!
The new releases are finally here
and ready for you!

There is a fabulous blog hop going on
with the designers of TCM.

I had planned to participate, but as of this
posting, my daughter is in the beginning
stages of active labor (about 4 weeks early)
and I had to take my creative time and use it for something
beyond special....I'll keep you posted for
when baby Finn arrives!

In the meantime....get a look at the complete sets
all designed by Nina B Designs for The Craft's Meow....
'Life is a Carnival'

This set is my absolute favorite of the release.
I love anything to do with fairs & circuses and
this is fab!

'Baggin Some Rays'

This set has some pretty awesome possibilities!

'It's a Banner Day'

Love the alphabet & numbers that accompany
these very unique banners!

'Lovely Birds'

Once again, such a beautifully versatile set!

I hope you will pop over to The Craft's Meow Blog
and start on the hop....there are prizes to be won
and
if you sign up for the brand new 'Mewsletter'
(of which I am editor)
you will receive an exclusive discount code
only for 'mewsletter' subscribers!

On another note....


I am also missing out on this week's challenge
over at CAS-ual Fridays : (
It's a really fun one as well!

We have a brand new sponsor....


and I think it's going to be a great challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today...I would
LOVE to hear which of these new sets are
your favorites...and of course, it's ok if
all of them are!! ; )


5 comments:

Helen said...

great new stamps - but more importantly, hope everything goes well for your daughter!

Hedgehog Reader said...

How exciting that your new little guy is on his way! Best wishes to your daughter for an easy delivery! (Well, LOL it's never easy is it, but relatively speaking!)

My favorite in that lineup is the Lovely Birds! They're darling! :o)

Evelene S said...

Oh love the stamps and praying everything goes well for your daughter and the new baby.

Kryssi said...

How's it all going with the family? Hope all is well... And hey Miss Mewsletter Editor! I signed up and never received it! :)

Francis said...

Though, to choose the college for pursuing studies in industrial engineering is a tough decision and the student must be careful while doing so. Mature resumes are also sure to woo an employer. There are large numbers of vacancies in remote Australia also known as outbound Australia for doctors to practice.