Monday, October 31, 2011

It's a Banner Birthday!



It's the final day of previews of the brand new releases from
The Craft's Meow


It's time for a little birthday fun...


 This is another fun and fab owl from the collection
by Jenny called 'Whoo's Birthday'
I couldn't wait to grab for my papers from Bella Blvd
because I thought it was the perfect match.
I used both sides of the designer paper using my
lacey circles die and topped it all off with
a banner from vintage Making Memories.
By the way, his blow-tickler will feel nice and warm
when it reaches out using denim & maraschino
bakers twine from The Twinery.

Tomorrow, Nov 1st will be a fun big blog hop
with all of the TCM Designers when the sets
officially go on sale and you will not want to miss out!

Make sure you stop over at the
because there's a great giveaway going on
for both of these sets.
Leave a comment here and
let me know
'whoo's birthday' would you create a
card for with this set?

Ornament for You Project Recipe:
Designer Paper: Wall of Fame by Bella Blvd
Cardstock: Bazzill Dotted Swiss
Stamps: Whoo's Birthday from The Craft's Meow
Ink: Tuxedo Black by Memento from A Muse Studio
Embellishments: Gems by Recollections
Bakers Twine in Denim & Maraschino from The Twinery
 


 

5 comments:

Kary said...

Oh Julie, this card is so fun!! I love the banners and the owl is so cute. Love this!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I LOVE how you did that banner. What a great idea to use circles.

Chriss America Real said...

Wow that banner is really cool! I could create a Birthday Card for my sister Trudy! Her birthday is November 21st! See you at the hop!
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Helen L said...

Such a great card: the twine embellishment is brilliant!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER SUPER cute!! LOVE the birthday banner and that little owl with the candle on his head! SOOOO cute:)