Saturday, October 29, 2011

Santa's Little Helper Says Seasons Greetings!



It's Day Two of previews of the brand new releases from


Today we share two more wonderful sets with you
and the first is from the most talented Maree Truelove.



This sweet set is called 'Santa's Little Helper'
and has some pretty fun elements.
I pulled out my Copics and got to work.
I love the glittered letters from KI Memories
and they were the perfect fit for this card.


Many thanks to my husband Paul, who worked
for several years in my stamp store and knew
a thing or two about card making.  He felt
that there was something 'missing' and then
suggested that I make the elf's tights sparkly
too, so out came the Stickles!

The next preview is from one of two new
sets from my friend Nina of NinaB Designs.



'Seasons Greetings' is a beautiful collection
with a vintage feel.
When I edited my photos, my white balancing took
out a bit too much of the green shading just behind
the sentiment (at least on my end).


The beautiful designer paper is older from Foo-fa-la,
but I love how it goes so well with this design.
I grabbed some of my favorite hand-dyed seam binding
from my friend Nancy at Sugar Lump Studios.

I am so glad you popped by today....
We have SEVEN...SEVEN
brand new sets coming your way!

Make sure you stop over at the
because there's a great giveaway going on
for both of these sets.
Leave a comment here and
let me know
which of today's 'sneak peek' sets is your 
favorite so far!


Ho Ho HO Project Recipe:
Designer Paper: Eskimo Kisses from BasicGrey
Stamps: Santa's Little Helper from The Craft's Meow
Embellishments: Glitter Stickers by KI Memories, Copics
Stickles in Stardust, Pearls by Recollections

Yuletide Blessings Project Recipe:

Designer Paper: Foo-fa-la
Stamps: Season Greetings from The Craft's Meow
Ink: Cranberry by A Muse Studio
Tools:  Arches border punch by EK Success, Fiskars Corner Rounder
Embellishments: Seam binding from Sugar Lump Studios,
Pearls by Recollections

6 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Wonderful cards-those stickles ARE fun! Of the release, I love the elegant set the best. ;)

Lisa Elton said...

MARVELOUS cards to share Julie! Your hubby has a good eye :) ~ stickles and sparkles are always delightful. I must say there's not much cuter than a pair of elf shoes!!!

Miesje said...

WOW - the first card made me giggle and the second made be AHHHHH!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

You are getting tons of crafty time in!!! LOVE it:) LOVE the Ho Ho Ho card:)

Lindsey said...

Love the glittery ho ho on the first card, and the elegance of the second!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful collection of cards Julie! The first is darling and love the Vintage vibe of the second!