Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sharing My Thanks on WCMD....


For 
The Craft's Meow Blog Hop


This is just a very brief post to say
thank you in advance for all the love and
support that has come in for.....


 I know that there are so many more sponsors
and prizes that are coming in to the
office and each day I am overwhelmed.

I look forward to the blog hop this coming

Friday, October 7th...it's going to be an
amazing time of inspiration and I can't wait
to be a part of it.
If you need more information, please
visit the  

So on this 
World Card Making Day
I thought it a very good day to say

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.


3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Your are LOVED, Julie! Can't wait for the blog hop! HUGS! Happy WCMD!

Lindsey said...

I am looking forward to this, Julie!

coKo said...

Your e-mail seems not to work.
So I inform you by this way : you are a member of my blog http://kartacoko.blogspot.com/
Now, if you want, you can follow my news by subscribing here : "Inscrivez-vous pour être informé par mail".
Have a good sunday and continue to enchanted us with your wonderful works. coKo from France