Saturday, March 3, 2012

You Crack me Up!!


Hope you are having a terrific weekend wherever you are.

Ours started out with a major snow storm yesterday
while just 3 hours South, I had friends enduring the tornado
warnings that were everywhere.
In just 3 days from now, we have near 60 degree temperatures
coming, so it's definitely March!


I just had a quick card I wanted to share with you today.
This sweet set from The Craft's Meow is adorable if you are
looking for something fun for Easter.
I used a combination of papers from the Lime Twist collection
by My Mind's Eye and colored the little guy with my Copics.


I thank you kindly for stopping by today.

Don't forget, you still have time to win the new Easter set
designed by Nina Brackett from The Craft's Meow.
For all the details, check out my post HERE

I'd love to know you stopped by, so leave a quick note and
I'll be glad to do the same.


Project Recipe: 
Patterned Paper: Out of the Blue Lime Twist by My Mind's Eye
Stamps:  Owl See You in the Spring from The Craft's Meow  
Tools:  Circle punches by Marvy

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Julie! Love the little pieces parts of the eggs scattered about!

Rose said...

eeek this is too cute!!!

Karen said...

adorable whimsical card

Lindsey said...

Love this -- it's so cute, Julie!