Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sweet ... EAD Color Challenge


For The Play Date Cafe Challenge
Please Scroll Down



It's time for another color challenge from


I adore these colors together!


I do need to learn more about photo editing because the colors on this card
matched the EAD Stickerz that were used for the challenge.
They just don't translate in the photo, but I know you'll get the idea!

The name of the Stickerz set is In a Park and the designs are so funky.


I chose the images I wanted to use and then layered my colors to fit.
I 'aged' the edges of each panel with Old Paper Distress Ink
to give it some dimension.
The feather and the bird have dimensional tape underneath to
pop them off the page.


I hope you will play along with us.

Check out the inspiration by our design team and then
have fun with these colors.
You'll find their projects on the


Project Recipe: 
Cardstock:  American Crafts
Embellishments: In a Park Stickerz by EAD Designs
Ink: Old Paper Distress by Ranger
Tools:  Dot EF by Cuttlebug, Big Shot

5 comments:

maria f. said...

Wow, what a fab and funky card. Great layout. So fitting to the images.

Rose said...

love the layout you used for this FAB card :)

Marlena M. said...

This is FUN Julie! I love the shapes and colors. Very playful and artsy.

Marlena M. said...

oopsies. I tried clicking on the "EAD Designs blog" and it took me to Market Street. Just thought I'd let you know.

Vickie Z said...

Yep, love the funkiness with those images and layering!!! The bright colors make everything pop!! Came to comment othe PDCC card and got distracted!!! Love the houses and sentiment on that one!!!