Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Getting Ready for Autumn with a Block Party!




Pot of soup anyone??

Look at those leaves swirling 'round!
There is definitely a chill in the air, but it's
time for a party!!



Market Street Stamps is getting ready
to celebrate their First Anniversary
and YOU are invited!

How does $600 in stamps sound?
Yep, the winner of THIS special Block Party will earn a 
$50 Store Credit for 12 months!
And a December Guest Design spot, too!!


I hope you will stop by and check out
the festivities today over at Market Street!


This little creation was made using
the newest releases from MSS.
'Comfort Food' definitely fits the season, doesn't it?
I created my own little 'country' pot using the
'Gingham' background.
I also love the new designer paper from Imaginisce
so overall, I think I'm ready for Autumn in all it's glory.

So glad you were able to stop by and I'll look forward
to seeing you again soon.
For those who were a part of the the OJS Blog Hop,
I am looking forward to sharing all the news of
the prize winners and the donation total on Friday.
In the meantime.....
I say thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Project Recipe: 
Designer Paper: Imaginisce
Cardstock: Bazzill & American Crafts 
Ink: 'Rhubarb Stalk' by Memento
Stamps:  'Comfort Food & Gingham' by Market Street Stamps
Tools:  Twig border by Martha Stewart, 
Fiskars Corner Rounder
Embellishments: Stickles in copper

7 comments:

Javablustamper said...

AWESOME creation, as ALWAYS!! HOpe you are well girl!! Have a GREAT rest of the week!



ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

Michele Gross said...

oh man! I sooo want a gingham pot!! How fun :)

Lisa Elton said...

I'm with Michele... GREAT little gingham pot!! You made me want to whip up some homemade soup Julie!!!

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Sweet card! I've got some of that cool paper from Imaginisce! I love it!

~Vanessa W

Tenia Nelson said...

Love your card dearie!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Julie, this is the sweetest paper-pieced pot of soup! and that designer paper strip has squiggles that look just like the steam from the pot. (I'm playing in this challenge! whoo hoo!)

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

So pretty & cozy - perfect little Autumn card! And I think I NEED that twig border punch now too!!!