Friday, October 14, 2011

Spooky....



I am so enjoying playing with Halloween images
and am so glad to find a little time to do so.

This project was created for the next
challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays.


Now don't let the title fool you because this
challenge calls for Clean & Simple Halloween projects
that use no orange...not even a speck!


The lighting out in my front garden was just right,
so the 'orange' mulch just doesn't count!

This is one CAS card...using the Martha
Spider Wed border punch, Standard Circle dies
from Spellbinders and the little die cut focal point
from last year's 'Haunted' by My Mind's Eye.
Sentiment from SRM Designs.

I hope you'll join us by playing along.
Make sure you pop by CAS-ual Fridays
and take a look at the inspiration from our 
uber-talented design team.

In the meantime, I will see you in just a little
while when I share the results of the
Operation Julie's Smile Benefit, including the
amount of money that was raised along with
the list of prize winners.

Project Recipe: 
Designer Paper: 'Haunted' from My Mind's Eye 
Tools:  Standard Circles by Spellbinders, Big Shot,
Web Border punch from Martha Stewart
Embellishments:  Sticker sentiment from SRM Designs



9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee this!! I love love love the little cat and the web! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is super cute, Julie! Love that spider web border punch and your image is delish!

Lisa Lara said...

I do love how you used the circles Julie.

Karen said...

like the blue as an accent color great design

Tara Cardwell said...

I love it - the cat loos so sinister - I've got a chill!

Lisa Elton said...

Spooky fun Julie! What a great web punch by Miss Martha :)

Lindsey said...

Love this card, and how you went totally outside any typical Hallowe'en colours!

Donna B. said...

Cute little kitty and web trim! Love how you used these colors - who needs orange?

Anonymous said...

Love the blues you used on your card, the design is fab and I am loving that cat and spider web strip :)