Friday, October 28, 2011

Sending Hugs



It's 'clean and simple' day here at The Open Window
because it's time for a new challenge at


The very talented Laura Davis has provided a
sketch for all of us this week over at 


This is probably one of
THE MOST
CAS cards I've ever done!
I love this set from Lawn Fawn stamps
called 'On the Mend'.
Lawn Fawn is this week's challenge sponsor.


The creative 'Girl Fridays' have worked their
magic once again and have a beautiful
line-up of inspiring cards to share over at
CAS-ual Fridays, so head on over, check out
their fabby creations and play along with us!

So very glad you stopped by!
I hope you'll take a moment and say hello.


Project Recipe: 
Stamps: On the Mend from Lawn Fawn
Tools:  Lacey Circles die from Spellbinders, Big Shot,
Scalloped Border punch from Fiskars 

8 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE this stamp set--I WANT it so bad! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dies you used! FAB job on the sketch:)

Lisa Elton said...

So sweet Julie, looks like a yummy warm bowl of soup! Have a great weekend :)

Chanray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chanray said...

your card is really cute. I love it!

Lindsey said...

Such an adorable card! I can't single out any particular aspect of it, because I like everything about it!

Marlena M. said...

I love that bowl of soup and your CAS look. ;)

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!!
hugs
Laura

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Okay, wow - you are one busy girl! I had to scroll through two pages to get to this post! LOL Love the design - so sweet!!