Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brief 'chat' with Claudine Hellmuth


Last night I re-connected with world-renowned collage artist, Claudine Hellmuth. Claudine taught at our first paper arts retreat back in 2000. It was her very first public appearance. At the time, Stampington & Company had just released a line of rubber stamps designed by Claudine and she had recently been the cover artist for Somerset Studio.

Since then, she has gone on to teach all over the country and has released several books and her own line of paints and materials.

The photo above is an original print that Claudine signed and gave to me that weekend. Actually, she left me with 4 wonderful prints, but this is my favorite! It's called 'Sunday Travels'.

I hope you will take a moment and check out Claudine's blog at claudinehellmuth.blogspot.com

No comments: