Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sense of Time by Marilyn Heneghan


If you have been following my posts, you will know that over the weekend, I attended a Stampin' Up get-together at my friend Dr. Judy's house. One of the things I like about getting together for these types of mornings is that you can almost count on making new acquaintances...and of course, I did.

Marilyn was one of those people. Before she began her project with us, she passed around a few cards for us to look at and this one stopped us all in our tracks! So I asked her if she would mind if I shared it with all of you.

This project entitled 'Sense of Time' was of course created using a variety of stamps, papers and accents from SU. I absolutely love the color scheme and it is the perfect solution to some of those hard-to-think-of themes, such as graduation, retirement and masucline cards.

I've also mentioned to Marilyn that, from time to time, I would like to invite guests to host some tutorials for future projects, so look forward to more from her. She is also an altered book artist, so I look forward to her sharing with us soon. In the meantime, at the end of this post, you will see some of the products used for this card in the 'labels' list. If you would like more information, please let me know in the 'comments' section and I will be glad to put you in touch with her.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

this is beautiful! love how you used two different dp's on the top note die!