Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 2



I am so glad I found this wonderful color challenge over at Stacy's Stamping Stage. This stamp set is a new seasonal offering from Inkadinkado and I have loved playing with it. I was totally inspired to use it for this challenge because of the color choices. What do you think? As for the details, I used a combination of Ranger Archival ink and Brilliance. The leaf die cut from Spellbinders and the Cuttlebug Dot EF. The verse is from a set of autumn themed stamps from The Paper Company. Put all the layers together with brads on the corners and you are set!

I'll be back in just a bit with the news of the day and some reminders for the rest of the week.

9 comments:

Stef H said...

pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty! very pretty.

hugs,

Kerri said...

This is beautiful, Julie! I love the dimension you added to the leaves!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty! This is great. I love your other two posts... especially your Halloween card... fabulous!! I love Halloween but you would never know it since i have been addicted to making Christmas cards lately!

Beedeebabee said...

Beautiful card Julie! Hugs, Paulette

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Julie! I love how you embossed your leaves & I am lovin' all the layers :) TFS Hugs, Mona

Detalles Handmade said...

very beautiful card!

Stacey Schafer said...

so lovely! the textured bg with the popped up leaves are the perfect touch! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Carla Murphy said...

Oh I love this!

Anonymous said...

stunning card...great take on the challenge