Monday, August 24, 2009

Something a Little More Fun!


Hello my friends! Thank you for letting me share my frustrations in my earlier post and a HUGE thank you to those who sent encouragement. Ya know...I realize it's not the end of the world, but we all have our 'things' in life, and the peace of the country while living in the city is mine, so we'll see. But let's move on!I know it's only August, but I am on such a Halloween kick already! I love making things that are out of the ordinary and that's what I feel like Halloween projects are. They are needed for such a limited time and differ from any other 'holiday' projects we do.

Lots of layers on this card. I used the Martha Stewart Spider Web punch for this as well as her new designer papers. They are great, double-sided 12 x 12's in a nice weight paper. I have been working on some other cards as well using these papers, I can't wait to share them with you.
The stamp is from Inkadinkado's new clear stamps for Halloween.

Thanks for stopping by for a second post today.
I'll see you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Stephanie J said...

Love it! Any tips on lining up the new punches? I haven't played with them at all, but a friend was complaining that she found it difficult to line things up properly. (She was using the spiderweb one, too.)

Mona Pendleton said...

I love your Halloween card Julie! That spider web is really cool looking! Halloween is a FUNKY celebration when you think about it! :) TFS

Julie said...

What a great card, i love the spiders web [i can feel a purchase coming on]
Halloweens a great holiday season - over here in the uk it's only just becoming a big thing - but for me it's all the more reason to craft :)
Take Care and cant wait to see what else you've created with these yummie papers.
Ju xx

Sandi said...

Julie, love that punched background, the whole card is delightful. Sandi

Joanne Travis said...

This is so pretty, Julie! I love the layout, papers and MS punch. She has such a cool line of goodies.

Jane said...

Awesome! LOVE IT!

Crystal said...

Julie this is GREAT!! I love the spider web!! What a fun card!