Monday, September 6, 2010

Autumn Breezes...



Happy Labor Day to all of my U.S. friends!
Have you had a busy, long weekend?
My husband treated me to a little 'crafty' shopping in the
Chicago suburbs on Friday and the rest of the weekend
was spent playing with my new goodies.

Not only is it Labor Day Monday, it's also
H{ippity} Hop Monday!


This is the day that you can visit the Ippity Blog
and check out a fabulous list of Ippity 'chicks'
who both sell and play with these wonderful stamps.


The weather this weekend was unSEASONably cool.
We experienced temps down in the 40's at night
and only high 60's in the day.  They assure us that the
80 degree days will return shortly, but while I had a
 taste of autumn, I was inspired to use the
'Fall for You' set from Ippity for this card.


This is a terrific set with so many possibilities.
Look at all those images!
 
This set is available here in my Ippity shop.
for only $21.99 (reg. retail $24)
This great price INCLUDES postage!

Why not treat yourself to this fun set to create
unique and versatile cards for autumn and beyond?!
 
To order, just email me at julieranae@hotmail.com
I accept PayPal as well as USPS and Walmart money orders.

Make sure you hop on over to the Ippity Blog and check out
all of the other creative folks who are joining in today's
H{ippity} Hop!
 
I am also thrilled to have had last week's creation
featured on the Ippity Blog as one of Kelly's favs.
In case you missed it.....


Click here to see more of Kelly's favorites

Thanks for stopping by today...it's always great to hear from you!


18 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Julie Ranae,
I do love your paper-pieced pumpkins! They are just BEAUTIFUL!!!! That is a wonderful stamp set - gosh darn it! I just spent {{{too much to admit}}} at my favorite local scrapbook store - I'll have to save up for it!

Hugs!!!!!

Poeticgarden.com said...

How adoRable aRe these festive caRds, I love the 'patched~quilted' puMpkiNs aNd the spider web
caN't wait for Halloween to get here. I have been buRniNg sceNted cinnamon votive caNdles on my woRk space to get in the mood lately ~lol

Sarah Anderson said...

GoRGeouS pumpkins! And that spider web punch really is FAB!! Some lovely, lovely images in that Ippity set :)

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are fabulous. I just love your fall card and all the details. Great colors too. Thanks for this Fall inspiring eye candy.

Rachel B said...

I love all those pumpkins in a row! Simply fabulous!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hello Julie,

Your card with these stamps is absolutely gorgeous! What lovely fall-branch! The colors are so pretty and love all those pumpkins on the card!

Hugs,
wendy

Joan said...

Love your pumpkins! You have inspired me to start in on my fall cards now!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun Fall card Julie! Love the multi-colored pumpkins!

Unknown said...

Fabulous paper pieced pumpkins Julie! Love the inked edges and all your colors on the fabby card! Woohoo...love that your card was a 'fav'..congrats dearie!

Lisa said...

Wonderful!!! I love your pumpkins!

Elisabeth said...

I just love all your paper pieced pumpkins, great card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE these pumpkins--love that they are in several patterns! CLEVER:) Love that branch and these colors--just love it all! Super cute--and CONGRATS again on the feature over on the Ippity blog! LOVE IT!

Zue said...

Looks like you have had great fun with your new purchases. You have made some really fun and beautiful pieces.

The colours are so sophisticated!

Sue x

Julie said...

Love these paper pieced pumpkins! Too cool!

Eva said...

Julie, your cards are just FABULOUS...love your paper pieced pumpkins...hugs...

farmhouse-story said...

love your pumpkins, julie! i was just thinking about a polka dotted pumpkin:)

Monique said...

Great cards Julie.. The paper pieced pumpkins are very kewl!!Also love the spider web punch!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Julie, long time no see! I have been out of the loop on many of my blogging friends creations lately - we just got back from Disney World and had a wonderful trip. Now the kids are back in school and there's a bit more stamping time for me!

I love your paper-pieced pumpkins; what a clever girl you are! I might have to try that sometime. I just did a post today with pumpkins on it too. How coincidental!

Take care!