Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Growing in Unity...Unity Addicts...it's ALL about Unity!



It has been so refreshing to post a project for you each day.
Reminds me of when I first started my blog 15 months ago.
Of course, this week I have had something very specific to
share, but I want you to know that I have great intentions
to continue sharing more often.

If you have been visiting this week, you know that I
am hosting 'Growing in Unity'.
 
I am really excited to share that you can
read a bit more about me as 
I am being featured on the Unity blog today!

Today's post has an extra spin on it as
I am also participating in the Unity Addict's Challenge.
You too can play along by heading over to the

The challenge is this inspiration photo...


and here is my interpretation....


I love the new 'Simple Blessings' set from Unity.
There are a variety of pumpkins, leaves & more in
this wonderful set.  I stamped one of the pumkins on
cork paper and the leaves on a variety of patterned papers.
I love the small-checked paper from Graphic45's
'Halloween in Wonderland'.  The pumpkin paper is
from the new 'Apple Cider' collection from Imaginisce.
I couldn't resist using the border punch from Martha Stewart.

Here is a look at just a few of the stamps that come in
the 'Simple Blessings' set from Unity....


Don't forget....you could win a set of Unity stamps!
Leave a comment on each of my GIU posts for this week
(I began on Monday)
and on Friday, I will be drawing from all of the comments
and one lucky person will be a winner!

I will see you at midnight, EST tonight for the 
brand new challenge at The Play Date Cafe
and join me again as I continue to bring more Unity inspiration.


38 comments:

Angie Blom said...

Azing inspirational card Julie! I just love these fall stamps!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jilie, love this card, my favourite colours. S x

Helen said...

I love your pumpkins, and the inspiration photo was wonderful too - I love the different sizes and shapes, they make for stunning displays.

Anne Jagger said...

Love the papers you have used, and just love those stamps.

Fuchsia said...

Pumpkins are fab this is my fave time of the year for colours !

Anonymous said...

Thats a super card. Fall is my favorite time of year. Can't wait to see more!!

Janet's Joy said...

I love that Graphic 45 pp too. Great card!

StampinCathy said...

This is one gorgeous and inspiring card. Love the colors and stamps you used. It was great to get to know you a bit over at Unity! Thanks for all your creative and inspiring MOJO this week! I'm really enjoying all your MOJO!

stampjourney said...

Perfect card for the inspiration photo! Love the pumpkins from this set!

Rachel B said...

I love the colors you used for this card! Beautiful. Great fall card and I love the sentiment.

foursenuff said...

What a great card! I love the rustic feel of the card.

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful card with a nice rustic/vintage feel to it. LOVE it!

Cecelia said...

This is a great card! Love the colors!

Hugs
cecelia B

Sarah Anderson said...

I can't believe you have a pumpkin border punch - how fun is that!!! I love it :) Great pumpkin inspired card, and I'm loving seeing daily creations :)

Tracy Evans said...

Love your pumpkin, a very autumnal feel to this card, I love it and that Martha Stewart border punch is fab, I want one of those LOL. Enjoying your week of inspiration. Have a good day, Tracy Evans x

Lisa said...

Fall stuff is my favorite, I looove this!

Unknown said...

your cards are amazing!

Rona said...

Great Card Julie!!

Anonymous said...

Love your Pumpkins & leave Card!! Gorgeous papers!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

So cute! Love how you made the pumpkins with music on them! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I love your week with GIU!! You rock Unity and IPPITY!! LOVE IT! I will have to try this challenge--looks like fun! And today is the first day of Autumn--this card fits right in! LOVE IT! Great job, Julie;)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is awesome and such a cool way to showcase the stamps when you're done stamping w/ them-all inky and happy-LOVE that!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Julie!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Love your card!!! Love the different materials.

Katrina Hunt said...

Seriously.....YOU make me want to be a better stamper.....you are so so creative and super sweet too!!! Hugs and keep on growing!!!! Katrina

Maria said...

Horray Julie! LOVE your card!!

Anne Tussing said...

Great card! I love that cork!

Andrea Ewen said...

Congrats Julie! Unity sure has picked an amazing artist to feature this week! I'll be sure to come back and check out all of your fabulous work!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Julie! So fall & festive! Love the rustic look!

Carol said...

Beautiful card! It really has me looking forward to those crisp, Fall days!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Gwen said...

Love the pumpkin and leaves, great with the paper you used!

Kelly said...

Fall, especially Halloween, is one of my favorites! and the stamps that go with it make it all the more fantastic! Love the pumpkins and the leaves on your beautiful creation. I am anxiously awaiting the Halloween themed Ippity stamps to arrive in my mailbox so I can start creating some tags for the giveaway bags in my children's classrooms.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my! I love everything about this Julie! I mean everything! This is just the most perfect fall card and how can you not love that sentiment.....really! The paper just works it all together....Love it love it love it! :-)

Lillian Child said...

GREAT combination of Unity stamps on your card creation - fabulous!

Unknown said...

Wow, you created a fabulous card from the inspiration piece! Great choice of papers and colors....love this Julie!

Majo said...

Oh boy, I love all the colours! A shame we don't create so many Autumn cards here in Germany :(

Great card Julie!

just me and z said...

cute swirly little leaves! love them!

Sarah said...

The patterns all work so well together!!

Sarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com

FibreJunky said...

I love those leaves! They're so much fun! They're great with the pumpkin.