Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sharing an RAK with my Loved Ones



I am really busy in my creative space working on some
deadlines for this week, so I don't have anything of my
own to share with you until tomorrow.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share this photo, though.
This is my 7 year old grandson, CJ.
So far, of my 3 grandsons, he is the one who really
loves to create.
My dear friend Michele from Studio MSG sent me the
fabby Martha Stewart 'Iron Gate' border punch.
It was on my birthday wish list
(which is not for a couple weeks yet)
and the next thing I know, it shows up in my mailbox!
What a sweetheart!

Anyway...CJ saw it and just had to have a play with it.


I am blessed to have these two sweet men at my house
a couple times a week after school and I can't take
enough photos of them.
Caleb will be 5 in November. 
I cannot believe how the time flies.

Thanks for indulging my little personal stories once in awhile.


11 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely grandchildren you have! Lucky you!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Sweet Girl! You grandsons are just too adorable! I love CJ's artwork...it's so nice that he inherited your creative spirit! Sending lots of hugs, Paulette xoxo

StampinCathy said...

Your grandsons are just adorable.

Helen said...

What lovely boys! No wonder you like to have them around.

Tracy Evans said...

An artist in the making you have there and what adorable grandson's, fantastic pictures. Hope you have a fantastic Birthday this month too. Bet yours is a lot more peaceful than my 10 year olds will be LOL. Have a good day, Tracy Evans x Oh forgot to say that Martha Stewart punch is just fab.

Michele Gross said...

They are sooo cute! :) What fantastic artwork! LOVE the lightning bolts coming from the clouds!!

Kelly Massman said...

That's really sweet!

Lisa Lara said...

What a great RAK and even more fun that your grandson played with you. Good job to him. Love his creation.

Angie Blom said...

oh what cuties.. love the photo of his artwork. just wonderful!! thanks for sharing Julie.

Mona Pendleton said...

Sweet lil' boys Julie! They are blessed to have a Grandma like you who takes the time to spend with them :) Such a selfless thing to do :)

Sarah Anderson said...

Those boys are just sooooooooooo cute! Love CJ's house, the iron railing looks fab :)